The Career Changers Awards aim to reward the courage and efforts of those who have chosen the less travelled roads in life with the intent to accomplish their life mission and to have a positive impact locally or globally. The Awards want to acknowledge the positive impacts that every individual can have on other people’s lives, once they are embarking on their journey to self-realisation. Throughout the world, their efforts deserve to be recognised and celebrated
Most Voted 2021
The most voted career change story of the year, a person that has made the world a better place and improved other people’s lives through their work.
Anyone who has left the army and used their experience to fulfill a new mission for the benefit of others or the community.
People from the corporate world who have started a new career with the intent to make the world a better place.
Retired or active athletes who have found a new purpose in life with the intention to make the world a better place.
People affected in their careers by COVID19 who had the resilience the make a quick change and have a positive impact on other people’s lives.
People from any other background who have started a new career with the intent to make the world a better place.
Retired professional dancers who have turned to a new career with the aim to improve other people’s lives.
People who have changed their careers and have had a positive impact on a local community, by improving or changing the lives of many.
The Career Changers Awards 2022
Submit your story and get a chance to be featured in
The Career Changers
Send your story to email@example.com
How to submit your story
- Write in the subject of your email The Career Changers Awards and specify the category you want to apply for
- Tell us shortly the story of your career change ( for example I change from X to Y because…)
- Explain how your career change made the world a better place
- If possible quantify in numbers ( for example, how many people lives have you improved, are you providing a service or product that helps people to get a better life, are you protecting the environment, are you protecting animal rights or are you a teacher supporting vulnerable children…if yes how can you quantify that)?
- Stage one: Collecting stories and voting online
- Stage two: Announcing jury, sponsorship and date of the awards. Voting continue online.
- Stage three: Career Change Summit and The Career Changers Awards Ceremony