The Career Changers Awards aim to reward the courage and efforts of those who have chosen the less travelled roads in life with the intent to accomplish their life mission and to have a positive impact locally or globally. The Awards want to acknowledge the positive impacts that every individual can have on other people lives, once they are embarking on their journey to self-realisation. Throughout the world, their efforts deserve to be recognised and celebrated.
Who made the world the better place? WE asked you, YOU answered.
Submit your story and get a chance to be featured in
The Career Changers
Send your story to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to submit your story
- Write in the subject of your email The Career Changers Awards and specify the category you want to apply for
- Tell us shortly the story of your career change ( for example I change from X to Y because…)
- Explain how your career change made the world a better place
- If possible quantify in numbers ( for example, how many people lives have you improved, are you providing a service or product that helps people to get a better life, are you protecting the environment, are you protecting animal rights or are you a teacher supporting vulnerable children…if yes how can you quantify that)?
- Jan- Dec 2023: Collecting inspirational stories
- March-September 2024: Voting is open online
- November 2024: Winners are announced